There are a host of other services we provide as part of our overall conveyancing solutions. Talk to us today to see how we can assist.

Power of Attorney’s

This is an authority to act for another person in specified or all legal or financial matters.
If you are going overseas you may appoint someone to look after your affairs and act for you as their Attorney. In order for a Power of Attorney to be used for property related transactions, the Power of Attorney document is required to be registered with the Lands Titles Office. A Power of Attorney is invalid if the party granting the Power of Attorney is deceased.

Easements & Rights of Way

Easements are the rights that one individual has over another’s land. Rights recognised as easements most frequently include rights of way, easements for water and sewer supply, easements for electricity supply, and extend as far as the right to use a neighbour’s lavatory, or to park a car on their land.


This is a type of statutory injunction preventing the registration of particular dealings with real property. A caveat acts as a warning or formal notice to tell the public that there is an interest on the land or property for a particular reason. If there is any indication that you have an interest but not registered on a Title we at Adcocks can arrange for a Caveat to be registered on the Title.
The word caveat means ‘beware’ and lodging a caveat on real property warns anyone dealing with the property that someone has a priority interest in that property.
Caveats can be lodged to protect your interest in Leases, Mortgages and Contracts. You must be able to prove you have a financial interest in the property in order to lodge a Caveat.

Private contracts

If you have decided to sell and you have found a buyer, you can engage Adcocks to prepare the Contract and we will also issue all the relevant documentation such as the Form 1 (Vendor Disclosure) to be served on the Purchaser.
If you are selling it is most important that the correct procedures are followed under the Real Property Act.


An Agreement is between at least two parties, it is a legal contract that obligates the parties to perform certain duties. The Agreement will outline the kind of transaction being entered into. The Agreement will include more essential details such as the full names and addresses of the party’s essential dates and terms and conditions to be complied with

Superannuation purchases

Superannuation Fund that gives control over how the super benefit is invested. Contact Adcocks when the Trust deed has been prepared and completed, Adcocks will ensure the correct information is include in the Transfer of Land. We will liaise with your Accountant and Financial Planner.

Joint Venture Agreements

A Joint Venture is a business entity created by two or more parties, generally characterized by shared ownership, shared returns and risks, and shared governance. Companies typically pursue joint ventures for one of four reasons: to access a new market, particularly emerging markets; to gain scale efficiencies by combining assets and operations; to share risk for major investments or projects; or to access skills and capabilities. At Adcocks we can prepare a Joint Venture based on the client’s requirements and the intention behind the transaction.

Related party dealings

Adcocks can prepare documents and arrange the Transfer of property between married, defacto partners and parents to children and between siblings.

Private Mortgages

Adcocks can prepare and lodge on your behalf a Mortgage over property of the person that you have lent funds to. By doing this it will protect you as the Mortgagee and when the debt is repaid in full we can arrange for the Discharge of the Mortgage to be registered on the Title.

Form 1 Preparation (Vendor Dislcosure)

Adcocks can prepare the Form 1 to be served on the Purchaser.
A Form 1 is a statutory disclosure statement that the vendor must serve on the purchaser. The Form 1 contains information about the property and this information is obtained from the Land Titles Office and other Government departments, the local Council and the Vendor.
This Form 1 must be complete and accurate at the time it is served on the Purchaser .

Liquor Licenses

Bought a business and you need a Licence to provide alcohol, at Adcocks we can prepare and lodge the Application on your behalf with the Consumer and Business Services.

Matrimonial Settlements

Family Law Transactions are defined as people who have ended or contemplating ending or starting a relationship . If you have had a Financial Agreement or Court Orders prepared by a Solicitor, we can prepare and finalise the necessary Transfer documents.

Registration of Death (of a property owner)

Lost a loved one we can prepare the Application to register the Death on the Certificate of Title or Transmission Application where Probate has been granted.